Ellison Public School Parents & Citizens Association
About our P&C
We promote the interests of the school by bringing parents, citizens, students and teaching staff into close co-operation and by raising funds to provide facilities and equipment for the school.
Have you joined our P&C Facebook Page? Follow the link and request to join.
If you are interested in joining the P&C and wondering what we do, take a look at this video.
Easter Raffle- drawn Thursday 1st April at the Easter Hat Parade.
Annual General Meeting
The AGM was held on the 17th February 2021 and a new committee elected for 2021.
The P&C Uniform shop is open for uniform orders. The online unform shop is run by P&C volunteers and allows families to purchase new uniforms conveniently, and at a competitive price. When you purchase uniforms from the P&C, all profits are put back into buying resources and equipment for our kids.
- Orders are filled weekly on a Thursday morning during school terms;
- Orders for new uniforms can be placed online, anytime on our website;
- Payment methods accepted include PayPal and Direct Deposit;
- At this time, orders are not able to be delivered to your child's classroom and will be left at the office for collection;
- Size guides for most items can be found alongside the item in the 'uniforms' section of this website.
Clothing Pool (second-hand uniforms)
The Clothing Pool allows families to access affordable, secondhand uniforms. In 2021 it is open on Monday afternoon 2:45pm- 3:15pm and Friday morning 8:45am -9:15am, unless otherwise advised. The clothing pool is located in the area between the canteen and hall. All items are $2 each (cash only).
To comply with COVID-19 guidelines, please ensure the following:
- All visitors should enter via the Comet Place (bus bay) gate only, and will need to sign in by scanning the serviceNSW QR code which can be found on the Comet Place gates;
- Please practice social distancing and maintain at least 1.5m between yourself and other people;
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the clothing pool;
- Only 3 people will be allowed to enter the clothing pool at one time. All other people waiting will need to form a queue at the top of the stairs;
- Please do not visit the clothing pool if you are unwell or showing any cold/flu symptoms;
If you have any uniforms in good condition that you no longer require, we welcome and are thankful for your donations. Any uniforms you wish to donate, can be left at the office.
The canteen is now open and during Term 1, 2021 will be open on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at lunchtime, selling cold drinks and icy treats. COVID-19 guidelines are in place. A price list of items can be found here.