The Clothing Pool allows families to access affordable, second-hand uniforms. It operates at the following times near the canteen.
Mondays - 2:45pm - 3:15pm
Fridays - 8.45am - 9.15am
Winter Tunics and skirts are $5 each -all other items are $3 each (cash only)
To comply with COVID-19 guidelines, please adhere to the folowing:
- Please practice social distancing of at least 1.5m;
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the clothing pool;
- Only 3 people will be allowed to enter the clothing pool at one time. All other people waiting will need to form a queue at the top of the stairs;
- Please do not visit the clothing pool if you are unwell or displaying any cold or flu-like symtoms;
- All visitors should enter via the Comet Place (bus bay) gate only, and will need to sign in by scanning the ServiceNSW QR code which can be found on the Comet Place gate;
If you have uniforms in good condition that you no longer require, we welcome and are thankful for your donations. Donations can be left in the office.
If you have any questions please go and see our lovely Mums that run the clothing pool, Mel (Monday) and Linda (Friday).